SERVICES WE OFFER
- Honest and transparent representation of your claim rights.
- Multiple inspections to scope and inventory loss.
- Fair negotiation with your insurance company. By negotiating fairly, we reach a settlement that is beneficial to you in the least amount of time.
- Guidance on what steps you will need to take so that you are complying with the conditions of the policy. This is an important step so that you do not lose any rights afforded by your policy.
- Thorough analysis of our policy and of all applicable endorsements. This is a crucial step in determining all your rights, based on your coverage.
- Provide your insurance company with the facts of the loss, a detailed scope of damages and a detailed inventory of all damaged or lost personal items.
- Setting up temporary accommodations that will bring you as close as possible to the comfort of your home while the repairs take place. Temporary accommodations can sometimes take months and you may not want to have your family in a hotel room for an extended period of time.
While we believe it is in your insurance company’s best interest to offer you a quick settlement and avoid expensive law suits, they may not have adequate and properly experienced staff to provide you with what you will need to restore your home when a loss happens. The fairest settlement can only be reached by a Public Adjuster with solid negotiation skills that come from understanding your policy and from a thorough investigation of your loss.
We will represent you and we will only settle when we recover what is necessary for you to restore your home or your business.